Hot, Like Sexy Hot
by SonDog
One man's Hot List heading into week 5:
QB:
Donovan McNabb PHI - Having a huge year. Goes into this week's game on a roll and it stands to reason that he will be on form against the Dallas T.O.'s. Look for McNabb to score at least 14 touchdowns on Sunday.
RB:
Thomas Jones, CHI - Solidified job over Cedrick Benson last Sunday night.
LaMont Jordan OAK - The Raiders suck, but he's coming off a good week and playing a w-e-a-k defensive unit in SF
Maurice Jones-Drew JAX - He's built like a midget, but he could take over Fred Taylor's job soon. I'm kicking myself for not picking him up as Taylor's handcuff.
Jarious Norwood ATL - Wishful thinking because I have him as a backup in my highest-stakes league. I envision Dunn breaking his ankle soon so Norwood can take over.
Larry Johnson KC - Here he comes.
WR:
Roy Williams DET - Can he keep it up after two HUGE weeks?
Terry Glenn DAL - Looks like Bledsoe's favorite target at this point. Well, that is if you don't count defensive backs as "favorite target."
Andre Johnson HOU - To this point, he's been the steal of any draft. Probably didn't go above the fifth or sixth round in most leagues, but he's been the most productive WR to this point.
Marvin Harrission IND - He's good.
Santana Moss WAS - It would be wise to play him at this point.
TE:
Marques Colston NO - Not really a TE, but is eligable in most leagues. Best non-drafted waiver pickup in just about any league. He's the seventh highest-scoring WR in Yahoo! leagues.
Eric Johnson SF - Smith will look to him more and more as the season chugs along.
RT:
Kwame Harris SF - He sucks and needs to be replaced. Fantasy value is at 0 right now... wait...

5 Comments:
where are you? i got an out of office reply :(
oh, and the Dallas T.O.s? Really? original.
That's me. Captain Original. So, how you doin'?
I'm in California at the moment, flying back in a couple of days.
Hey hey hey...what the hell man...if you're gonna chit chat on here at least chip in another hot pick or something.
How are we ever gonna get any street cred. if you guys are myspace-ing back and forth all over here?
Ok, so to follow my own rule, I'll do a start/sit. Sound fun? Yeah!
QB:
Marc Bulger @ Green Bay: Bulger is most likely a homo, but no picks yet this season(a hundred fumbles and sacks, though, I think) and he's against the Packers. He'll give ya 250 yds/2TD and he better get S. Jackson in the end zone for me.
Brad Johnson against Detroit: BJ should get two scores here
Sit:Grossman, Big Ben
RB:
L. Maroney at home against the Fish. I like a TD here, he had a monster game last week @ Cincy.
I like F. Gore to bounce back at home vs. the Men in Black. Lots of people are looking to trade Gore thinking he will be another Quentin Griffin, but I think he will stay solid.
Sit:McGahee/Ronnie Brown
WR:
Reggie Brown vs. Dallas:
Yeah yeah, there's another WR in this game, and of course you start him...you don't need me to tell you that. But I think Reggie has a nice game here- 100yds+ and a score.
G. Jennings- I bet he keeps it up this weekend w/ a TD
Sit: Mush(I've been burned every time i've left him on the bench this year, but I think I'll be right this week) L. Coles
TE:(not counting Colston, cause you already said it)
LJ Smith: Okay, I guess I like 2 Philly players to catch TD's
Sit-Gonzo(sorry Sondog, Cards D will be hot tomorrow)
We should keep scores. I'll kick your ass.
Yes, there will be no more myspacing, unless it involvs a funny youtube clip with David Hassellhof and a gerbal.
Get the counter up and running for teh fantasy sit/.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home